B'SYS GmbH is a contract research organisation in the field of ion channel research.
Next to electrophysiological investigations in cardiovascular and central nervous ion channels and test systems, we are continuously expanding our cell based pharmacological assays and our cell library.
B'SYS GmbH is a contract research organization (CRO) offering services in the field of safety pharmacology and drug screening for international pharmaceutical companies. The company is specialized in analyzing ion channel effects using manual and automated patch-clamping. Furthermore, B’SYS generates cell lines that stably over-express ion channels to conduct reliable services.
We are currently advertising the position of a
Research assistant / technician for cell culture and electrophysiology
Who will be supporting our team for cell line and assay development and electrophysiology. You will work in a young and dynamic team of scientists and will contribute to projects performed for our international customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining ion channel expressing cell lines (HEK293 and CHO) and provide cells in its adequate formats for manual and automated patch-clamp assays
- Development of stably transfected novel ion channel expressing cell lines
- Validation of new cell lines and optimization for automated plate-based assays
- Contributing to studies using electrophysiological techniques (fluorescence based / patch-clamping)
- Education as lab technician or BSc /MSc in Biology, Pharmacology or similar
- Strong background and experience in cell culture
- Used to accurate work and documentation, if possible according to quality standards (e.g. GLP)
- Not necessary but advantageous: knowledge in electrophysiology (patch-clamping / ion channels) and molecular biology (cloning / gene expression)
We are looking forward to your application. Please send your documents to Dr. Simon Hebeisen, email@example.com